Kenya Manufactures & Exporters online directory is a content rich, business and product listing portal aimed at:-
1. Enhancing local manufacturing competitiveness
2. Increasing the online visibility of locally manufactured products
3. Enabling fast and easy access of essential business information
4. Driving sustainable growth for members through trade and eCommerce opportunities.
5. Promoting “Buy Kenya, Njenga Kenya” agenda by showcasing quality and diversity of locally manufactured goods
The web portal is an extension of the popular and trusted book copy, published annually since 2012. The copies are circulated across the country and beyond borders.
The directory is widely read by key decision makers in public and private organisations, supply chain stakeholders, business owners, traders, career professionals, commercial attaches, policy makers, fund partners, potential investors and general public.
The directory is a well-researched and updated alphabetical index of names addresses and telephone numbers of more than1200 Manufacturing and value add companies cutting across 14 priority Sectors, 7 region member offices with over 1600 niche product service categories
The editorial content includes in-depth industry insights and analysis, economic outlook, sector achievements and developments, opportunities, industry trends, trade and investment reports.